Sustainable Initiatives

FCC Medio Ambiente aims to improve the well-being of residents and contribute to the development of communities in which it provides its services through the implementation of social and environmental actions that improve the quality of life in cities. We maintain a constant dialogue with our stakeholders through
multiple dialogue and communication channels so that we can always stay abreast of their expectations.

FCC Medio Ambiente Iberia has forged a network of alliances through a range of initiatives, contracts and master agreements entered into with numerous institutions and associations, and this network is an essential cornerstone of sustainability for the organisation to bolster its social and environmental innovation-related activities.

In 2022, the resources provided by FCC Medio Ambiente Iberia to develop and implement initiatives whose benefits directly or indirectly reverted to society, were valued at €2.28 million.

According to the classification criteria, 76% of the resources were allocated to environmental initiatives and the remaining 24% to social actions. In terms of the distribution of initiatives, there were most social actions, accounting for 65% of all actions performed.